Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Chibi Eevee




Commentary: 
Eevee is one of those real cool and cute Pokemon. I really like the idea of having a Pokemon that can evolve into a different type Pokemon based on the user's desire, and it looks so cute that I just want to hug it. For those who play Pokemon Go, there exists a "hack" where you can name the Eevee a certain name and it will evolve into the desired evolution in which you want. I did not know that each name was a onetime use for this "hack." To this day, I still use this name "hack" and I get the desired Eeveelution I want. I am either very lucky or my game is glitched I do not know which one it is, and I am not going to complain.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.20 in / 5.59 cm 
Width: 2.37 in / 6.02 cm
Depth: 2.40 in / 6.10 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is very simple to build that I do not have any notes regarding building. Instead, I have a few questions for you. I know there exists other Eeveelutions models on the Internet. So, let me know if you still want make me to the other Eeveelutions and/or if you want me to scale up the Eevee so that it looks better with the other Eeveelutions. Besides that, enjoy building and make sure to stay tune!

4 comments:

  1. So cute, eevee's so special no doubt. Good work. ⭐
    It isn't always about providing all options, it's the quality we should care for maybe 😉
    I love all yr works , real art they are. 🌹
    GL 🤞

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!! It's really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, i almost forgot, you've released this art right on my birthday kkkkk

      Delete
    2. Well Happy Birthday🥳🥳.
      I have somehow posted on a fan's request on their birthday again🤣

      Delete