Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Chibi Mega Scizor

 

Commentary:
Its Pokemon Ironman. I have to admit I like the versatility of this Mega Pokemon. You can run it as a physical attacker holding the scizorite (I remember once I was like huh what item do I want to give mega Scizor... I hope you get the joke) running sword dances, roost, bullet punch, and knock off. I also do remember people running a defensive Mega Scizor with defog, roost, u-turn, and bullet punch. Besides the versatility of thi Pokemon, I do overall like the design of this Pokemon. I was a huge fan of normal scizor and like many other Megas its mega evolution makes it look cooler.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the pokedex, Mega Scizor arms become diabolical when it Mega evolves and ripping anything to shred with a single pinch. Well according to the Pokedex, Scizor cannot be a Mega for too long as the mega evolution energy may cause an overflow (whatever that means), it may start to melt, or the weight of its pincers become to heavy. So I have come to the conclusion Mega evolution isn't too good for Scizor

Fun Facts:
1. Mega Scizor is tied with three other Pokemon for the Bug-type Pokemon with the highest total  base stat
2. The Scizor line seems to be a parrallel to Steelix

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 3.20 in / 8.13 cm
Width: 2.37 in / 6.02 cm
Depth: 2.55 in / 6.48
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model isn't too difficult to build. IF you are building the model lineless, make sure to fold every line of the grey spikes on its forehead. Also, the last thing to attach on this model is the leg in attempt to make a tripod with the body. IF you need help building the model, I have included a video fo me making the model down below. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment