Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Chibi Mega Charizard X

 


Commentary:
I have somehow posted 100🥳 times. So I think I will release a pretty popular Pokémon and I have INCLUDED a time lapse at the bottom of this post if you are new you can follow along and build with me. I have to admit I am not a big fan of the Pokémon company constantly giving Charizard new form, but I have to admit this is the one exception to this. I understand this Pokémon is mainly fan service but I just love this mega evolution. A black dragon Pokémon with blue fire with a decent shiny color palette I cannot really hate this Pokémon. I never used this besides in showdown and watching other Youtubers in their own little league, but I like how mega Charizard X is has a tad bit of physical bulk and can be a fast physical sweeper after setting up a dragon dance. I think you people get the point. Mega Charizard X is a pretty cool Pokémon with a cool sprite and decent stats. I give Nintendo a 10/10 for this Pokémon.

Pokedex Entry:
Dang it, I cannot really make fun of Mega Charizard X's pokedex entry. It just says that its overwhelming power turns it black and it creates blue flames. I mean I can say it must be better than Charizard Y because Charizard Y does not change color and thus not as powerful but that is all I can think of.😕

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.40 in / 6.1 cm
Width: 3.99 in / 10.13 cm
Depth: 5.24 in / 13.31 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes:  Down below I have included the YouTube video for the timelapse of me building this model. I do not know how many of these I will make, I will see how popular this first one is. A few things to note when watching the time-lapse. First off, I like building multiple sections of the model at the same time so pay close attention on what piece I am working on. Second, I kind of went off screen when building the first wing, but you should know I have included me building the second wing, so if you can build the second wing its exactly the same as building the first. Lastly, I did eat all of those M&Ms. Besides that I hope you enjoy building this model and stay tune for more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment