Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Chibi Suicune

 


Commentary: 
I love the dog trio from Johto. They are one of my favorite trio of legendary Pokémon. I remember being extremely excited when the Pokemon company announced that they were releasing the shiny versions of all three dogs through mystery gift. As a kid, I begged my dad to drive me to Gamestop every week to get all three shinnies, and we would reschedule the entire day just so I could get all three shinnies. I am very grateful, that for an entire month, my dad was willing to go out of his way to drive me to Gamestop to get pixels that were a different color than normal. I still have all three shinies to this day.


Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.20 in / 8.13 cm
Width: 2.28 in / 5.79 cm
Depth: 3.80 in /  9.65 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not to difficult to build just be careful about the purple hair and the head piece. If you are confused where the pieces go use Pepakura viewer. I did not want to build the ribbons for this Pokemon(I do not know why, I built this a little bit ago) but I recommend that you just cut some scratch paper up and make it look like the ribbons rather than using the templates given. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

6 comments: