Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Chibi Garchomp

 


Commentary: 
I am going to be honest, I do not understand the hype with this Pokemon. I mean I understand if it sets up one dragon dance or swords dance this Pokemon will sweep most teams, but it rarely seems to happen. I never was able to successfully use this Pokemon as it always seems to die whenever I used it, but that may just be a me problem. Also, I never thought Cynthia's Garchomp was a problem when I faced it in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and Black 2. This may because I always had a counter against this Pokemon and I played on switch mode when I was a child (so I had a free switch to my counter😅), but this Pokemon never harmed by team. Sorry for all the hate on this Pokemon, but it continues. What is it with its shiny version? It is only a slightly different shade of blue and that shade of blue looks very very very similar, if not exactly the same, to the normal color pattern.

Pokedex Entries:
Majority of the Pokemon entries for Garchomp state that this Pokemon can fly out supersonic speed. Nothing too bad about the Pokemon... so far. When it Mega-evolves, well.... it states that when it mega evolves its vaulted wings turn into scythes making it mad with rage causing it to swing its scythes wildly around. Well...😅 do not get near this Pokemon when it mega-evolves or else you may sliced and diced from its rage 🔪. I hope that it can no longer travel at super sonic speed when it mega evolves or else there is no way you are out running it if you get on its bad side. Sheesh this Pokemon seems something straight out of a horror movie. I maybe should have posted this Pokemon on Halloween instead🤔.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.90 in / 7.37 cm
Width: 2.36 in / 5.99 cm
Depth: 3.09 in / 7.85 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too hard to build. I put a dime in the body in order to get the model to stand. Besides that the model is straightforward to build. I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What do you mean? I was able to successfully download the files on a separate computer.

      Delete
    2. I can't access the files. Win rar says that the content is unknown or damaged. Do I need a special program?

      Delete
    3. Hm that is odd. You could try using the program Frog extractor. It extracts rar files

      Delete