Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Chibi Lugia




Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.24 in / 5.7 cm
Width: 3 in / 7.62 cm
Depth: 4.16 in / 10.6 cm
Notes: Build the body and head separately. In order to get the model to stand, put a weight near the legs and use the tail to make a tripod with the legs to make the model stand. Glue the head on as if you are making the PDO then tilt it until it reaches the desired angle.I still do not know how to make the back hairs the same color so you will need to print the back hair twice and connect them back to back so the color is on the outside. Enjoy building!





4 comments:

  1. Awesome!!
    Another cute chibi and it's fr the legendary LUGIA ⭐,Great job!
    So far it's all CHIBI style as we notice. I dunno yet if it's a style yu like to keep sticking to, but I say... It's EPIC!!! ⚡

    Now I wish if you can make a Chibi of VAPOREON like the
    Way yu made GLACEON looks or something.
    I tried so hard to find one that looks like I wanted(kinda like yr style ), there was only an old file that no longer existed.. And some other chibi styles I don't prefer. I wish yu can make it happen. ⭐
    No matter what, I love all yr works .yr doing a great pro job. I look forward to see more different works of a various games, Animes, etc..

    Sorry I made it long. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I am working on trying to post a Vaporeon in the coming weeks so stay tune.

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear so (*^﹏^*)
      I'm always tuned. ≧﹏≦
      Thanks in advance, pal. ☺️

      Delete