Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Chibi Mega Venusaur


Commentary:
I have to admit Nintendo did a fantastic job with the mega evolutions for the original starters. Mega Venusaur just looks like the natural evolution to Venusaur (Not to mention much cooler as it continues the trend of the tree growing on its back). Furthermore, I know this Pokemon could be an annoying tank on Showdown. If you did not have a bug, flying, or psychic move, it was a pain to take outwith it constantly recovering HP with leech seed, synthesis, or giga drain. Even fire and ice type moves were not too effective as its thick fat ability weakened those attacks. For those reason, despite there probably being better options, whenever I was trying to create a troll stall team, I would try to include this Pokemon. Also, Mega evolution to my one of my favorite starters... can't go wrong. 

    


Pokedex Entry:
According to the pokedex, In order to adjust to the heavier flower on its back, Mega Venusaur has to become stronger. Yeah, makes sense. My only question is how Venusaur instantly becomes stronger when it mega-evolves and then become immediately weaker when it de-evolves. I think either Mega evolution speeds time up so Venusaur to comfortly gain or lose muscle, or the more unethical way is when Venusaur evolves and de-evolves, it is given some sort of drug to beefen and weaken. Unless Pokemon have a special way of quickly editing them biology those are the only two ways I can think of. 

Model Details:
Pages: 3
Height: 2.75 in / 6.99 cm
Width: 4.30 in / 11.00 cm
Depth: 4.48 in / 11.38 cm
Notes: Well, I have made a video you can watch to build this Pokemon, this is the closest to instructions I will make. The only suggestion I have is when building the tree on its back. Build the tree prior to closing the back. Unlike the video just place the trunk and branches of the tree first. Then, attach the bottom green layer to the body and then the green leaves on the smaller branches. Next, attach the pink leaves to the tree. Yeah, for some reason I did the last three steps in reverse making it much harder to build the model, so those are the only changes from the video I would make. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!
Download: 3D Model / Templates



No comments:

Post a Comment