Saturday, June 19, 2021

Chibi Charizard


Commentary:
Before I begin, go check out Guillermomate who help me make this model. I used this Pokemon once in a run-through. You can read the Charmeleon commentary to figure out why. I used this Pokemon in Soulsilver. I had not used one before and I wanted to see if Charizard, in my opinion, was any good. After defeating Johto, I headed to Kanto and took the Charmander Professor Oak offered me. I immediately gave it the exp. share and grinded it up to the same level as all my other Pokemon in my party and went to battle Lt. Surge. Yeah there was a glaring hole in my team. I had Feraligatr and Charizard😅. I do not exactly remember the rest of the team, but I got destroyed Lt. Surge many times. I think the only reason why I beat Lt. Surge was RNG, but yeah... Charizard's first impression wasn't the greatest. I mean after that hiccup, Charizard was alright for the rest of the run.




Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex entries, Charizard's fiery breath can reach extremely high temperatures that it can melt glaciers weighing up to 10,000 tons. I have no idea how hot that has to be🔥, but I assume that it is really hot. Another entry states that when it is furious the flame on its tip turns bluish white. I guess that the Charizardite X just makes Charizard extremely furious to get it to breath blue fire🤪. Besides that the other Pokedex entries states basic facts about Charizard like Charizard can fly at an altitude at of 4600 feet, can accidently cause forest fire (oooookay😅), never turns its fiery breath against a weaker opponent (aw cute🥰), and its flame burns hotter when experiencing harsh battles.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.00 in / 7.62 cm
Width: 3.45 in / 8.76 cm
Depth: 3.19 in / 8.10 cm
Notes: This model is quite straightforward. Build the head and body separately. Make sure to attach the horns and wings prior to closing their respective locations. After building the head and body glue them together. The model can stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned😁!
Download: 3D Model / Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment