Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Chibi Charmeleon



Commentary:
Even after evolving my Charmander to Charmeleon, I still could not defeat Brock. During my first run through FireRed, I chose Charmander as my starter. No matter what I tried, as a seven year old kid, I did not seem to beat Brock. After failing multiple times against Brock, I finally decided just to grind my Charmander to Charmeleon. I thought I could beat Brock with Charmeleon as it had a super effective move of metal claw, but I continued to fail. I eventually just gave up and restarted my game and chose bulbasaur as my starter. Yeah not the greatest experience with this Pokemon, but that was my brief spell of using a Charmeleon in a Pokemon game.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the pokedex, Charmeleon, is hot-head and excited by nature and only calms down after the battle. It attacks with its sharp claws and when it swings its tail it can raise the temperature to unbearable levels. The entry that is kinda of interesting is when it is excited in battle, it can blow bluish white flames. This was all the way back in the original yellow version. Somewhat explains why Charizard can turn into Mega Charizard X.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.58 in / 6.55 cm
Width: 1.53 in / 3.89 cm
Depth: 2.35 in / 5.97 cm
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. Just build the head and body separately and them glue them together. The model will stand by itself, so do NOT worry about finding a way to get the model to stand. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned😄!
Download: 3D Model / Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment