Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Chibi Espeon


Commentary: 
Before I begin, my printer is just about out of ink so sorry if Espeon looks more like a grey rather than a purple😅. Do not worry the templates ARE a nice rich purple. Back to the content😄.I always seemed to prefer this Pokemon over Umbreon. Eventhough Umbreon is statistically more defensive, it never seemed to be bulky and, in my opinion, had about the same bulkyness compared to Espeon. Furthermore, Espeon seemed to have better attacks compared to Umbreon. Espeon could pack a punch with Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball or surprisingly Grass Knot. On the other hand, Umbreon had a weak Dark Pulse, a decent Shadow Ball and a non-stab Psychic that did little damage. As a little child who had no respect for non-damaging moves, I think you can figure out why I preferred using an Espeon over an Umbreon. I did use both Pokemon in my first runthough of Black 2, but that is a story for another day

Pokedex Entry:
So Espeon has three different Pokedex Entries. The first entry is pretty cute and makes Espeon seem like a stereotypical dog🐕 (Nothing wrong with that). According to this entry, Espeon is extremely loyal to its trainer and it is said to have developed psychic powers to protect its trainer from harm. The second entry states that it builds up psychic power during the day (has a hard time battling at night) and when it grows tired the orb on its head becomes dull and dark. Ah, so Espeon's orb in like a stamina bar in a sports game and it usually gets recharged during the day. Lastly, Espeon's sensitive skin can sense the change in weather and predict its foe's next move. Okay, I can understand its ability to sense the weather, but how can it predict other Pokemon's move through its skin. I am lost how that works🤷‍♂️. I can not even think of a plausible explanation on how that coud work.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.35 in / 5.97 cm
Widht: 2.70 in / 6.86 cm
Depth: 2.88 in / 7.32 cm
Notes: This model is very easy to build. The only recommendation I have is to put a small weight in the body so the model can stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!
Download: 3D Model / Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment