Saturday, May 29, 2021

Chibi Sandile



Commentary:
I used this and its evolution Krokodile in a Pokemon Black playthrough, but I do not remember anything specific about using this Pokemon in game. The only cool thing I remember about Sandile is Ash's Sandile in the anime had sunglasses. Besides that I like the concept of this Pokemon and the design looks pretty cool.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Sandile lives buried in the sand to prevent their body temperature from dropping. It can have its eyes and nose peaking out of the sand due to a dark membrane protecting its eyes from the sun. Furthermore, Sandile has powerful legs allowing Sandile to push threw the sand as if it was swimming. The entry makes sense scientifically and logistically. Sandile also has a pretty funny pokedex entry stating that it hunts by concealing itself in sand and chomping down on prey that walks over it and that its favorite snack is a Trapinch. Well.....nature I guess and secondly I do not want to ever walk in a desert in the Pokemon World to protect myself from getting my leg bitten off. I am pretty sure this is the first time I have seen an example of Pokemon eating other Pokemon in an entry.

Model Details:
Pages:1
Height: 1.07 in / 2.72 cm
Width: 1.13 in / 2.87 cm
Depth: 2.69 in / 6.83
Notes: This model is quite straightforward and easy build. I recommend folding the lines around the eyes if you are building lineless to get a cleaner look and you will need to add a weight, I used a coin, in the body of the model so the model can stand up by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!
Download: 3D Model / Templates

6 comments:

  1. cool papercraft, do you plan on doing Krookodile in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it's already been a year of that loool

      Delete
    2. I'm the same guy from the comment just in case

      Delete
    3. AHH yeah about that.... I will try again in July

      Delete
  2. hay tutorial del armado

    ReplyDelete