Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Chibi Regirock

 



Commentary:
This Pokemon was on my team one time I ran through Emerald and you know.... you had all the legendaries on your team as a kid. I think I used Regirock on a team in showdown once and it was fun running weakness policy, sturdy and drain punch. Overall, this Pokemon is pretty cool. Not like oh my god I love this Pokemon, but just a little better than cool. The main reason I remember this Pokemon is because someone asked me to make a Regirock and it took me...2 years. For any one who does not build papercrafts, the Regirock I was intending to build should not have taken any longer than a few days. The worst part was that I built half of the model and then I just did not finish building. I do not know why I just stopped but it kind of just layed on my table for 2 years and then one day I was like well I should probably finish building it. If you want to see it, it is in the picture of all my papercrafts in the about me/contact me section of the website.

Pokedex Entry:
Regirock's Pokedex entries just make sense. It had been determined that Regirock has no heart or brain (duh...makes sense it is all rock). Furthermore, if any part of its body is chipped away in battle, it attaches rock around it to repair itself. This explains its other Pokedex entry because it has been discovered that the rocks from its body was unearthed from all over the world.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.35 in / 8.51 cm
Width: 4.03 in / 10.24 cm
Depth: 2.42 in / 6.15 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Build the model head down and attach the arms and back pieces before you close the model. Close the model with the piece with no tabs on the first page. This should be the piece with no tabs that you would glue behind the legs. Lastly, this model can naturally stand with a slight angle. If you want the model to stand up close to 90 degrees, use the arms as a way to get the model to stand properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment