Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Chibi Genesect

 


Commentary:
Cool Pokemon, never used it. I know it had a spell in the Meta in Pokemon TCG with the Genesect Ex cards, but that is all.

Fun Fact:
1. There is a Genesect Army Led by a shiny Genesect (my opinion pretty cool)
2. Based on the type of drive, Genesect's Techno blast move changes type.

Pokedex Entry:
This Pokemon existed 500 years ago as a strong hunter. Team Plasma has revived this Pokemon and upgraded it by adding a cannon on its back. Like the concept.

Model Details:
Pages: 3
Height: 3.50 in / 8.89 cm
Width: 2.59 in / 6.58 cm
Depth: 3.72 in / 9.45 cm
Download: Templates / 3D Model
Notes: The hardest part is getting this model to stand. Attach everything to the body and then play with the angle and location of the legs on the body. Besides that, I have included me building this model down below so you can follow along. I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!



3 comments:

  1. It looks really good - I'm making it right now and I love it! I know you do this because you love it, and it's in your own time, but could you include some instructions for the tricky bits? Specifically the part at 2:07, because I'm not sure what to do there. Great work though! Genesect is my second favourite Pokemon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starting at 2:07 I am building the cannon on its back. I started from the cannon and worked my way around the top. I then started working in wards closing that section with the inner part of the cannon (piece with no tabs). Hopefully this is helpful.

      Delete