Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Chibi Zygarde 10% Forme

 

Commentary:
I have used this Pokemon many times in Showdown, but..... I never seemed to get it to work. Rather whenever my opponents gets it, they always manage to sweep me. Whenever I use it, I would set up a  dragon dance and then in like two turns get burned or paralyzed or OHKOed. Even with its ability to transform to its 100% forme after hitting a certain HP level, this Pokemon somehow still gets knocked out too easily. Odds on me using this Pokemon wrong is pretty high, but after using this Pokemon many times it never has come good for me.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex entry,  whenever 10% of Zygarde cells are collected it turns into this forme and can run as fast as 60 mph as wells posses quality closed range combat by using attacks such as leaping into its opponents chest and sinking its fang into them. The funny part of this Pokemon is according to Pokemon Sun's after a period of time this Pokemon falls apart. Huh! What?! I am assuming that it will break apart into its core form again, but how long is this period of time and why does is fall apart. Can the core decided when to break apart? I do not know I just found this part quite surprising.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.50 in / 6.35 cm
Width: 1.56 in / 3.96 cm 
Depth: 2.70 in / 6.86 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. The only thing I would suggest is to put a coin or a small weight in the body to allow the model to stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

2 comments: