Friday, April 2, 2021

Chibi Magneton



Commentary:
I like this Pokemon for nuzlockes. I do not remember what nuzlocke I was playing, I think it was a randomizer for HeartGold, but this Pokemon is great for nuzlockes. It seemed to always tank hits, just do not accidently leave it in againist a ground, fire, or fighting type move like I did😅, and despite having a poor move pool of shock wave, thunderbolt, and flash cannon and toxic Magneton seemed to do the job for me, destroyed any water-type section of the game I used it in. Even though people may complain about Magneton has a boring design, I like the Pokemon. It tanks a lot of moves, has a decent move pool and I actually like the design of this Pokemon, I cannot really explain this one🤷‍♂️.

Pokedex Entry:
So most of the entries seem to make sense. According to the Pokedex, Magneton is the coming together of three magnemite... duh doh thank you captain obvious. I like how in Pokemon Sun the pokedex states that when they combine the brains of the three Pokemon combine into one, but they do not combine intelligents. I find it quite funny the Pokedex goes out of its way that Magneton does not become smarter when it evolves. Magneton also generates electrical signals that disturb local electronics and for some reason raises the temperature by 3.3 fahrenheit. I assume this occurs because it overheats whatever electronic it is interfering with. The only entry I do not understand is that this Pokemon occurs more frequently when a sunspot occurs. What does this Pokemon have to do with the sun? I actually cannot think of a reason why this were to occur. I would like to hear your ideas below (if you someone read this far).

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.45 in / 6.22 cm
Width: 2.85 in / 7.24 cm
Depth:1.55 in / 3.94 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not to complicated to build. Build the main body, the three Magnemite bodies, then build and attach the nails and magnets to the body. Play with the locations and angles of the magnets to get the model to stand by itself. Quick option. You can build the magnets as 2D by gluing the top of the magnet directly to the bottom of the magnet or build the magnets as 3D by gluing the templates at intended. I built half the magents 2D and the other half 3D. I recommend building the magnets in 2D as it saves a good amount of time. Besides that I hope you enjoy building, and stay tune for more!


2 comments:

  1. probably because it radiates heat and shines light from itself (not sure about the light.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool idea. So it acts sort of like a mirror I guess

      Delete