Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Chibi Typhlosion


Commentary:
Back when Pokemon Platinum was the newest game released by Nintendo, I wanted to complete the Pokedex as much as possible. I played through FireRed and Emerald and was able to fill out a good amount of the dex besides the mythical legendary Pokemon, only available through special events. This was before Heartgold and Soulsilver was release and I had no access to gaining the Johto starters and I really wanted a Typhlosion. I know that you can get the starters in Emerald after completing the Pokedex in that game, but let's be honest that is near impossible to do. I even went as far for asking my friend who had an Action Replay to find a cheat to get a Typhlosion. He never found one and I had to wait until Heartgold and Soulsilver was released to use Typhlosion and I think you can figure the starter I picked for my first run. Also, I wanted to shiny hunt all the Johto starter so I actually have a shiny Typhlosion which is pretty cool.

Pokedex Entry:
I think two out of three entries explains a wild Typhlosions behavior. It attacks its opponent or prey by using blasts of flames or rubbing its fur together to create a huge explosion. Typhlosion also creates heat shimmers that can hide itself. The odd entry is that when Typhlosion's "rage peaks," anything that touches will instantly go up in flames. Like what Will Smith has said, "That's Hot! That's Hot!" So, if Thermite, the highest burning material in the world, were to touch Typhlosion during its rage, would it instantly go up in flames. If so Typhlosion would have to be 2,200 Celsius, which is kinda of hot. 
Model Detail:
Pages: 1
Height: 1.76 in / 4.47 cm
Width: 2.00 in / 5.08 cm
Depth: 3.06 in / 7.77 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. Just make sure to place a weight in the body to allow the model to stand and to close the model with the top piece after the spikes are attached to the bottom part of the body. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment