Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Chibi Nidoking



Commentary:
 In my part of the world it is still Wednesday. So technically... I am holding myself to my promises. But anyways I used Nidoking in one of my first runs through Firered. I remember having a Nidorino and when I went through Mount Moon I found a moon stone. At the time, I did not know what Pokemon evolved because of a moon stone so I clicked use to see if any of my current Pokemon could use it. To my surprise, Nidorino could use it so I immediately evolved Nidorino. Little did I know Nidoking would not learn any other moves through level-up besides Trash and Megahorn. I boxed it after level 25 and never used this Pokemon again. Later on I learned, that Nidoking could learn close to all the good TMs (flamethrower, ice beam, thunderbolt, etc..) and had great type coverage. Running a choice specs Nidoking would be a cool Pokemon to run competitively, but I do not know much about competitive Pokemon.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.72 in / 6.91 cm
Width: 2.74 in / 6.96 cm
Depth: 3.01 in / 7.65 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: The model is simple to join. The only suggestion I have is to trim the bottom part of the ear, so they do not flair too far off the model. Besides that enjoy building and stay tune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment