Saturday, September 11, 2021

Chibi Kyogre




Commentary:
I never understood why Groudon decided to fight Kyrogre in the water. I mean it seemed as if Groudon was fighting on Kyogre's home turf and that Groudon was fighting on one of those pool floaties against Kyogre. Despite Groudon's stupidity, I still prefer Groudon over Kyogre.  Also, how did Maxie and Archy manage to mess up their jobs so badly that they mixed up the colors for their desired Pokemon? I never understood that one; they must have been color blind or something. In my opinion, Groudon is better than Kyogre just becasue it looks cooler that's all, but I have to admit Kyogre has a better shiny than Groudon I do not what else to say, but here are some cool facts about Kyogre that you probably did not know. 



Fun Facts:
Kyogre and Groudon were based on the myth of Leviathon and Behemoth. Furthermore, Kyogre's name is the combination of the word ocean and orca (I mean duh orca's live in the ocean). Lastly, Kyogre in the Pokemon Dungeon games, it has the ability to fly. HUH? 

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Kyogre has widen the sea by causing downpours and it is in conflict with Groudon. It sleeps in the Marine Trench. Nothing to special. I am pretty sure everyone already knew this, but it is just confirmed by the Pokedex. 

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 1.75 in / 4.45 cm
Width: 4.69 in  / 11.91 cm
Depth: 4.91 in / 12.47 cm
Notes: Build the model from the front back closing it at the tail. You may want to make a small dent at the location you want the balance the model at and place a weight inside to get the model to stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned! 
Download: 3D Model / Templates



2 comments: