Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Chibi Servine


Commentary:
I do not know why but I feel like I used this middle stage Pokemon more than any other one. Maybe because it seemed half usable🤷‍♂️. I don't know, I just remember a lot of Leech Seeds and Leaf Tornados were spammed when using Servine and that I was able to comfortably sweep Clay's team with this Pokemon in both Unova games.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, moves along the ground as if it was sliding. It befuddles its foes and it then attacks with a vine whip. Furthermore, when it evolves into Servine it loses its ability to photosynthesize as thus always keeps itself clean. I do not how photosynthesis relates to cleanliness, but I am not a plant so who knows.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.60 in / 6.60 cm
Width: 1.14 in / 2.89 cm
Depth: 3.47 in / 8.81 cm
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. Just place a weight in the model to get the model to stand by itself. Also, I made the arms and leaves 2D rather than 3D. I have included the option to make them 3D, but I find it easier to make them 2D. Down below I have included the video of me making this model. It would greatly appreciated if you could subscribe, but besides that, I hope you enjoy building.
Download: 3D Model / Templates





No comments:

Post a Comment