Saturday, September 18, 2021

Apex Plasma Master (Dart Monkey Paragon Monkey)


Commentary:
Pretty cool upgrade. I like how the basic dart monkey has one of the strongest upgrades at the moment of writing this. I find it kina of funny it shoots purple spike balls, just does not seem like a natural things to use as a projectile, but hey whatever. The only thing I dislike about this monkey is that you cannot get it in sandbox mode.... so I had to play quite a bit to get the 3D Model, I know a very petty dislike.

Fun fact: 
The only way to get a level 100 Apex Plasma Master, you have to play co-op so multiple tier 5 dart monkeys are sacrificed.

It is also recommended to use the Apex Plasma Master in maps that have a lot of walls because its balls bounce more maximizing its damage

Entry:
According to BTD6, the Apex Plasma Master is a high-tech ballista operator. It sits on the seat of an orange-technically advanced ballista, firing plasma juggernaut balls from the crossbow every time it attacks

Model Details:
Pages: 6
Height: 5.90 in / 14.99 cm
Width: 4.21 in / 10.69 cm
Depth: 4.20 in / 10.67 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. I have included a video of me building the model. Unfortunately, I am at a different location, so sorry for any problems with me building off screen. Anyways... first build, the monkey and then the red and blue tubes. Then build the crossbow section (not the legs) and attach the tubes and monkeys together. DO ALL of this before closing the model. Place as many weights into the crossbow until the model can stand on its own. After that, build all the legs. Make sure they look very similar too each other (angle of each piece of the leg) and everything is tightly glued. Once tightly glued, glue each leg one at a time at the corner of the bottom of the crossbow. Make sure that each leg is tightly glued before moving on to the next one. I decided not to record this part of the video because it would just be a lot of waiting for the model to glue so... yeah. 
Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!





1 comment: