Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Chibi Sprigatito

 


Commentary:

WHEN the shiny is released for Pokemon Scarlet or Pokemon Violet remind me to add the pdf for the shiny versions and to flesh out the rest of this post.

I mean in my opinion of this Pokemon, it gives me a Pokemon feel, but it feels like this Pokemon already exists as another type. I could just be feeling deja vu. I also hope that this Pokemon stays on four feet as the quad-pedal Pokemon starter, RECENTLY, seem to turn into bipedal Pokemon by its final stage (Mudkip, Tepig, Litten, Fennekin, and possibly counting Grookie). Also, if this Pokemon does become bipedal please do not make it look like a Gardevoir, Delphox, or Loppunny build... you know what I mean.

Pokedex Entry:
🤷‍♂️

Fun Facts:
1. It is known as the long-hair cat (But we all know that)

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.31 in / 5.87 cm
Width: 2.27 in / 5.77 cm
Depth: 2.92 in / 7.42 cm
Download: 3D Model / Download
Notes: This model is quite easy to build. If you have any questions when building the model, refer to the video down below. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

1 comment: