Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Chibi Registeel



Commentary:
Well I had a pretty good excuse to use this Pokemon on my team... I got a shiny... from the Jubilife trade center from Platinum. Before everyone thinks well it is fake. Well I am pretty sure it is not because the Pokemon was caught in a timer ball and had some Japanese name. Furthermore, for Platinum I could not trade hacked Pokemon through Jubilife as I tried trading away one of my friends Pokemon, but the game kept crashing. I later learned the Pokemon was hacked so..... I believe this Registeel is legit. I will take a picture of it when I get my hands on my D.S or else anyone who reads this will think I am lying. And yes, I was confused when I saw that Registeel was a different color. And I just had a thought, who would want to trade a Shiny Registeel to a random person unless it was a prank from a friend? At the end of the day, I do not care I have a legit Shiny Registeel.




Pokedex Entry:
Geology! This is this Pokemon's entry. Registeel has the hardest metal in the world and cannot be stretched. These features have occurred because this Pokemon was tempered by tens of thousands of years in the mantle. I mean I took Geology but I thought it would take longer for this Pokemon to form to create such properties on this Pokemon. I can easily be wrong as I already forget most of up I learned in Geology, but I thought it would take longer. Also, how this Pokemon escape the mantle did it just climb out because I though rock left the mantle through volcano in the form of lava? I can imagine Registeel climbing through the rocks going like why is life so dark or going like I am almost there to whatever is up there🤪.


Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.15 in / 8.00 cm
Width: 3.86 in / 9.80 cm
Depth: 2.49 in / 6.32 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Build the grey parts of the head first located on page one. Then build, the inside the black part and finally free hand glue the face part to the head. You will need to trim the bottom part of the face so that it fits snuggly together. Finish building downward. In order to get the model to stand by itself, I flipped the pyramids inside out. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment