Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Chibi Salamence



Commentary:
 I really like Salamence as a Pokemon. Too bad that it dies if an ice-type sneezes its way, and like any pseudo-legendary Pokemon, in my opinion, you get it too late into the game. Salamence was my first Pokemon that I ever trained to level 100 in any Pokemon game. I remember I trained this Pokemon in Emerald's Victory Road for many weeks. I use to believe attaching the exp.share to the main Pokemon would give it more experience each battle. So one day, I ran into a Hariyama who knew knock-off and I saw that I had "lost" my exp.share. I believed that I had completely lost the item. and was in complete panic mode as I knew the player only recieved one exp.share per game. After the battle, I checked if Salamence still had the item after the battle and relieved that the exp.share was still on Salamence. Yeah for some reason, I believed that a Pokemon using knock-off in game meant that you lost the item permanently instead of temporarily.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 1.82 in / 4.63 cm
Width: 2.88 in / 7.32 cm
Depth: 4.95 in / 12.57 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes:  This model is pretty easy to build. To make the wings I just folded the wings on top of each other so there was red on both sides of the wings. Also, the red lines on Pepakura do connect to each other in the build. My only advice is to put a weight at the back of the body. I forget to do this when I built my model and it still stands but it falls over much easier without a weight in the back. Besides that, enjoy building and stay tune!


1 comment:

  1. Epic bro... So cool!!! *^O^*
    I really like the commentary part... I think it's nice to share stories about yr life experience.. Especially the funny part about Pokémon..it makes me feel rlly nostalgic.. I know the feeling of all this ,I loved playing these games ,unfortunately the last I played was Emerald/Pearl and RANGER.. How exciting it was to wait the moment I play them. 😒
    sorry I made it long.. It rlly took me back so away.. πŸ™€
    Thanks fr all yr hardwork buddy.
    Way to go πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete