Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Chibi Rayquaza





Commentary:
 I have played the original Emerald game before but none of the other Hoenn games, both original and remakes. I do not have any funny stories about Rayquaza. All I remember about Rayquaza was failing the bike puzzle multiple times, getting distraught when watching Rayquaza break out of a pokeball after three shakes, and watching my entire team get one-shot by a level 70 legendary when all my Pokemon were level 45. That is one thing I never understood about Rayquaza. Why was the first legendary caught in this game arguably the best legendary you could catch in game and 30 levels above your team and bodied the rest of the game? Maybe that is why the legendary of the game is around level 50 instead of level 70 now. 
Model details:
Pages:2
Height: 2.97 in / 7.54 cm
Width: 2.12 in / 5.38 cm
Depth: 5 in / 12.7 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is straightforward to build with the only problem occurring when trying to get the model to stand. What I personally did was first trim the first red and black flap you could alternatively not attach it. I then dented the model one box after where the arms are supposed to be placed and placed a small weight inside the model. Lastly, I attached the arms at the angle so a tripod is created with the dented part created in the last step and the two arms.  


1 comment:

  1. A cute Rayquaza..
    So charming ⚡⚡⚡
    Great job πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete