Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Chibi Raichu


Commentary:
 I never really used this Pokemon in game besides in Pokemon FireRed. All I remember about this Pokemon was that it was a strong electric type attacker throughout the game. The only problem with this Pokemon was that it did not learn ANY level up moves once it evolved😐, so most of the time, I just ran thunderbolt with a range of weak normal and electric type moves. When writing this I thought, nah Raichu cannot have that bad of a move-set it must be able to learn the elemental punches maybe I was just stupid as a kid to not teach it those moves, but I was wrong. The only strong moves Raichu is capable of learning are electric type moves, mega punch or kick, and dynamic punch, so I guess I could have gave it better moves besides just thunderbolt, shock wave, thunder shock and thunder wave.  Lastly a small complaint/confusion, how does Pikachu or Raichu not learn volt tackle through level-up as it is a moved used heavily in the anime πŸ€”(I have watched very few episodes of the anime, but Ash's Pikachu seems to use volt tackle quite a bit) I always wanted to use it in game but I would not gain the opportunity until future games.

Model details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.40 in / 6.10 cm
Width: 1.64 in / 4.17 cm
Depth: 2.14 in / 5.44 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes: Just use the tail to help the model stand. The tail will create a tripod with the two legs. Besides that the model is straightforward to build so enjoy building and stay tune!






4 comments: