Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Chibi Arceus



Commentary: 
Hey everyone, yes I am going to juice Arceus and releases each type separately (This is mainly cause I want to make an army of Arceuses of different colors... so yeah). Anyways... I was always wanted to catch this Pokemon in Platinum as I knew there was a way to catch, but I did not know how. I looked all over the Internet trying to figure out how to catch this Pokemon and I believed that there was a legitimate way of catching it. I probably spent a few weeks as a little kid searching how to catch this Pokemon to no avail. I gave up and just used an action replay to obtain an Arceus.  Little did I know that catching Arceus required a mystery gift that was given out years ago and I there was no way to obtain Arceus.

Model Details:
Pages: 3
Height: 4 in / 10.16 cm
Width: 2.53 in / 6.43
Depth: 4.08 in / 10.36 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: The body and head are simple and easy to build. The difficulty arrives when building the rings. I will do my best to explain. If you have questions regarding how to build this part feel free to ask it in the questions below. When building the rings flip the model around in Pepkaura Viewer and build each ring as if it is the back of the ring. Follow the PDO model for each piece goes and you may have to make a judgement call (punsπŸ˜‚) on where to attach each piece as there may not be a given connection. When done building both rings one side should be completely white and the other side should be yellow. There exists a yellow square on the third page for the next section. Glue the white part of the ring to the white part that aligns with the yellow square. Both rings should fit inside the square. Lastly cut out the ring side with the green gem and you should have two rings that have yellow on both sides. This part is probably the most difficult. Again, if you have any questions leave it in the comments below and enjoy building!

3 comments:

  1. What an obviously hard-work!!
    Aeceus is hard to assemble no matter how big it is, so no wonder there's a challenge makin a chibi of it. πŸ™ƒ
    Again great job fellow, keep it up πŸ‘⭐⭐⭐

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great thank you very much

    ReplyDelete