Saturday, June 13, 2020

Chibi Rattata




Commentary:
 Hello everyone! This model was technically the first Pokemon in which I generated the 3D Model and unfolded it to make the templates. Because it was the first model I made this model probably took me over a hundred hours just to make a basic Rattata model, as I had to learn how to use new programs. I decided to release this model now as it is following the other og Pokemon you would find on Route 1. Let me honest I have never used Rattata or Raticate in Pokemon so I do not have any good or bad opinions regarding the Pokemon

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.05 in / 5.2 cm
Width: 2.26 in / 5.74 cm
Depth: 3.04 in / 7.72 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is really easy and straightforward to build. My only advice is to add a weight at the back of the model to allow the model to stand by itself .Besides that...enjoy building!

5 comments:

  1. Good job buddy. I don't want to be a bother, but if you can, could you make a salamence or a Hydreigon chibi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow what a coincidence! I am actually currently working on one of those pokemon.

      Delete
  2. Hi Wong! How are u doing? Your job are amazing! I love chibi versions on papercraft and i loved the eeveelutions i've found on your website... Sorry to bother you but... can you make a Eevee chibi version? This is only missing to complete the 9 "eevees"... THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Fabio... I am doing quite fine🙂 and I am glad u have enjoyed making my models. Do not worry about bothering me about requests, it is all good. I will start working on Eevee shortly, however do not expect it to come out for 3-4 week so stick around.

      Delete