Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chibi Pidgey



Commentary: 
It is the og bird Pokemon you find at the beginning of the game. When I first started playing Pokemon I was actually excited to use a Pidgey during my playthrough of Firered, but I soon learned the uselessness of this Pokemon. I remember evolving Pidgey all the way up to a Pidgeot and leveling it up to level 55 and being disappointed that it only knew flying and normal type attacks. So after that run I never have used a Pidgey since. I have not played the newer games so I do not know if mega-pidgeot is any good.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.35 in / 6 cm
Width: 2.10 in / 5.3 cm
Depth: 2.32 in / 5.9 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not to hard to build just angle the model not perfectly straight on and use the tail piece to get the model to stand up. You may also want to trim the beak so it is not that long. Besides that enjoy building.

1 comment:

  1. So cuuute 😊
    Pidgey is an original worth modelling actually.
    Noticing yr commentary.. It's indeed true so far until Pokémon Diamond/Pearl(the last games I tried), but it still a really nice Pokemon..at least nostalgic. ☺️
    Anyway ,another good work.
    Thanks 👏

    ReplyDelete