Saturday, June 6, 2020

Chibi Milotic



Commentary: 
I never discovered this Pokemon until generation 5 when I could easily obtain it through trading it with a prism scale. Before that, I never knew how to make Pokeblocks or poffins to evolve a feebas (Yes I got lucky in Emerald and captured a Feebas without really too much effort in to it). Currently, Milotic is one of my favorite Pokemon to use as a special defensive tank with its ability marvel scale and the set of scald, ice beam, toxic and recovery. Looking back I found two shiny Milotics on Pokemon Black account. I have no clue where it came from so it is up to you on how you interpret it.




Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.8 in / 7.2 cm
Width: 2.4 in / 6 cm
Depth: 4 in / 10.2 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is pretty straightforward to build just cut off the tabs on the head antennas and fold the piece over itself to get the desired shape. Glue the two pieces of the antenna together (without the tabs) to whatever angle you want. Place a weight in the model to allow the model to stand by itself. Besides that enjoy building!


2 comments:

  1. Milotic is a beautiful PokΓ©mon indeed..
    Really good work.
    Awesome as always!
    πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›

    ReplyDelete