Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Chibi Zygarde 50% Forme


Commentary:
So how does a dog🐕 turn into a snake🐍. I know other Pokemon make a huge jump between species during evolution but I do not get it with this one🤷‍♂️. If you read the 10% commentary you know that I was unable to use that one properly in Pokemon Showdown. Surprisingly it is the opposite with this Pokemon. Whenever I get a Zygarde 50% forme in random battles, I usually do pretty well using it. I will occasionally sweep teams, if I set up one or two Dragon Dances, but normally it will knock out one or two Pokemon before it faints itself. It is properly due the 50% forme having a little more defense in exchange for speed, but hey I prefer using the 50% forme over the 10% forme. Besides that I never have used this Pokemon in any other game. The only other knowledge I have of Zygarde is when there was a rumor of a Pokemon Z coming out after X and Y.

Pokedex Entry:
Interesting. All of Zygarde's entries are consistent. According to Pokedex, when 50% of the core forms gather(hence the name of this Pokemon....duh) it wipes out those who oppose it. Furthermore, it monitors the ecosystem. So this Pokemon is the Lorax if the Lorax was more aggressive and was a snake and was a legendary Pokemon and is green. Yeah I do not know where I was going with this, but now all I can think of Zygarde being a more forceful Lorax.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.30 in / 8.38 cm
Width: 3.33 in / 8.46 cm
Depth: 3.15 in / 8.00 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is somewhat difficult. When building the head there is one tab that connects the head spikes to the head. You can either open the PDO to find out how to connect them or you can just free hand glue the head spike to the head. The mouth/teeth part of the head can will free hand glued to the bottom of the head. Build the body from the neck down closing at the bottom of the tail. Before closing the model, place a small weight, like a coin, inside the model to get it to stand up properly. After balancing the model, attach the back and side pieces (which can be built by folding the piece on itself and trimming extra white that sticks out or you can just use the tabs, I did the former). Finish by attaching the tail spikes and attaching the head to the body. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. the link for the templates open file for the 3d model instead

    ReplyDelete