Saturday, May 22, 2021

Chibi Wartortle



Commentary:
I do not remember much about this Pokemon. I used it multiple times in FireRed, but for some reason I do not remember much about it. This may be because when Squirtle was a Wartotle, Lt.Surge and Erika were the two main gym leaders and I am not using a water type against those two leader. I do remember making the bigger version of this model when I was younger but it was messy as I used tape instead of glue. I am pretty sure I threw it away awhile ago, but it was one of the first bigger papercrafts I did in grade school

Now that I have made Wartortle, you can build all three Pokemon in the Squirte line in Pokemon Rumble Form. 



Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Wartortle's furry tail is the sign of longevity and Wartortle can live up to 10,000 years. One can tell the age of a Wartortle by seeing how deep the color its tail is (I have no idea what that means) and the amount of algae on its shell. Furthermore, Wartortle uses its ears and tail to help maintain balance once it swims. Ok, my question is how does Wartortle live about twice as long as the oldest known tree (which is named the Great Basin Bristlcone Pine if anyone wants to look it up) and what does it do its entire life. I imagine it going to get bored after a good portion of its life as it will just run out of things to do. Also, how did scientists figure this out because the first human record only goes back 5000 years so there is no way that people could perform at test on it (Probably carbon tested a live Wartotle now that I am thinking about it. Wait that means one Wartotle could have watched the entire evolution of humans and technology😮. Woah. 

Model Detail:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.30 in / 5.84 cm
Width: 2.05 in /  5.21 cm
Depth: 2.38 in / 6.05 cm
Dwonload:  3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. Build the body from the feet upward and build the head downwards attaching the ears before closing the head. Attach the two together once each one is completed. Finally, to get the model to stand, adjust the angle of the tail and glue it on once you are happy with the look. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment