Saturday, June 4, 2022

Chibi Zeroara

 


Commentary:

Never used this Pokemon. I had to look up the name of this Pokemon when someone requested that I make this Pokemon, so I have no story to give about this Pokemon. Apparently Zeroara is an electric type mythical Pokemon that was introduced in Generation 8 and looks a tad bit like a cat like furry.

 

Pokedex Entry:

According to the Pokedex, Zeroara is quite aggressive. It is said that Zeroara approaches its enemy with lightning speed then it tears opponent limb from limb with its sharp claws. Even if the Pokemon dodges the attack, the Pokemon will be electrocuted by the flying sparks

 

Fun Facts:

1. The name of Zeroara is a combination of Zeus and tora which means tiger in Japanese

2. Zeroara is the only electric type Mythical Pokemon

3. Zeroara is said to have been born in an explosion caused by a Lightning bolt


Model Details:

Pages: 2

Height: 2.75 in / 6.99 cm 

Width: 1.80 in / 4.57 cm

Depth: 2.31 in / 5.87 cm

Download: 3D Model / Templates

Notes: 

  • I have included an edge ID pdf. This will tell you which edge each tab connects to.
  • For the blue lightning bolt, I did not use the tabs. I just glue the white parts of the each side lightning bolt (there are two, one for the front and one for the back)
  • I am missing a front right belt piece on the model I have no idea where it went
  • The most difficult part is building the tail. Take your time when building it and follow the PDO file or edge ID pdf. YOU DO need to build the tail as that is how you will get the model to stand by itself.
Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment