Friday, May 7, 2021

Chibi Galarian Darmuaka




Commentary:
This Pokemon looks like if Darmuaka would naturally evolve due to its surround. I mean I know that is the purpose of Galarian Pokemon, but I like the design of this Pokemon. Also, the design made it easy for me to make so that too.

Recently I helped Paperpokes make a bigger version of Galarian Darmuaka. You can check out the model at: http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2021/05/galarian-darumaka.html?m=1

Pokedex Entry: 
According to the Pokedex, Galarian Darmuaka lived in snowy areas for so long that its fire sac cooled off and now it has an organ that generates cold instead. So evolution turned Darmuaka from an oven to a refrigerator over time. Kinda of funny, but also the natural evolution makes sense. In order to live in frigid temperatures, Darmuaka had to adapt and have different organs. My only question is how long did this evolution to the different climate take. Was it like in real life where it takes millions of years for this change to occur? Or is Pokemon special and it took only a few years because a special gene was activated? The other Pokedex entry for Galarian Darmuaka says that they freeze their breath into snowballs and use the them in snowballs fights. I kinda of funny this was included and now I can see just groups of Galarian Darmuaka having a huge snowball fight with each other.

Notes:
Pages: 1
Height: 1.75 in / 4.45 cm 
Width: 2.02 in / 5.13 cm
Depth: 1.93 in / 4.90 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes: Build the model from the top down closing the model with the legs and make sure to attach the eyebrows and gems before closing the model.. This model is quite simple to build. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I wanted to thank you for your paper models.
    they are cute.
    I wanted to know if one day a Noctowl model was planned?
    Thank you good day to you = p

    (thanks google translate for help me -___-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for visiting my website. Counting you have requested the model, I can start working on a Noctowl, but like everyone else, I do not know when it will be released. Just remind me if I do not get it out in a few months. And yes Google Translate is amazing

      Delete