Saturday, June 25, 2022

Chibi Riolu

 


Commentary:
I loved using this Pokemon in Black 2. It bodied, the first gym and then did pretty well against the 2nd and 3rd gym. Yes you cannot use this Pokemon that efficiently for the 4th gym, but it was always there if you needed to pack a large punch. I know you received one as a level 1 egg from Riley in the Generation 4 but I never used that one as my team was normally determined by then. And because I didn't know how to eggs when I planned that game.
 
I have to admit these are some of my neatess models I have made



Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Riolu uses auras to gauge how others are feeling, determine the state of the environment, or communicate with others (don't understand how but its a magical universe so we aren't going to look to far into it). Funny enough it is mentioned in Pearl's, Moon's, Sword's, and Shining Pearl's entry that taking this Pokemon for a walk can be challenging as it can crest three mountains and cross two canyons in one night. What?? How big are these mountain/canyons and how close are these mountains/canyons in respect to each other. Because it is funny to imagine Riolu crossing the entire United States in one night.
 
Fun Facts:
1. Riolu is the only baby Pokemon capable of mega evolving
2. Riolu appears to be based on the Egyptian God Anubis or a racoon

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.18 in / 5.54 cm
Width: 1.93 in / 4.90 cm
Depth: 1.88 in / 4.78 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: I have included an Edge ID file in the download to show you where all the tabs attach in the model. To get the model to stand play with the angle of the tail on the body. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Please make instructions for every papercraft that will make my work easier

    ReplyDelete