Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Electro Wizard Papercraft

 




Commentary:
I thought I try something different. I am huge fans of the clash series and when I finally got my hands on the 3D models, I knew I had to make something (and before you ask, yes this will become its own tab section). This is not the first Clash model I have made, but rather the first model I will release as the first one I made was the Archer Queen. Yes I will eventually release the Archer Queen but making the video will take quite a while as I made a lot of mistakes designing it, so I have to explain the edits I made while building. Regarding the electro wizard, I have to admit it I like the idea that it can
also act a spell when you drop it. It is a pretty cool concept I really like. Unfortunately, I prefer I like the ice wizard better than the electro wizard and will explain this when I release him.
 
Entry:
For those who do not know, the electro wizard is a 4 elixir legendary card that stuns its enemies when it is deployed and
can attack two units at a time stunning them for a split second.
 
Fun Facts:
1.When spawning the electro wizard yells "Electricity" whereas when he attacks he may yell "Zap!", Electrify!" or
"Electrons!"
2. When 2 electro wizards face each other, the first wizard who attacks wins
3. The electro wizard was the first card to have its own challenge.

Model Detail:
Pages: 5
Height: 4.25 in / 10.80 cm
Width: 3.87 in / 9.83 cm
Depth: 3.37 in / 8.56 cm
Download:   3D Model / Templates
Notes: I have included the red cape model in the papercrafts. In MY opinion this model was not too difficult to build. I can see this model being a little tricky as the hair and shoulder pieces may prose a few problems. I do recommend that you place a weight in both feet to get the model to stand by itself. If you have any more questions view the video above to help you make the model. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment