Thursday, March 11, 2021

Chibi Rowlet



Commentary:
Even though I never played Sun and Moon, I have decided my starter would have been Rowlet. It is so cute and it evolves into a Robinhood like owl. Incineroar who? That is all I have to say. I do not have any other experiences or funny things to stay about this Pokemon.

Pokedex Entry:
Wait, this Pokemon is a flying plant owl? According to the Pokedex, Rowlet builds up energy via photosynthesis, and at night looks for prey. HUH? I thought photosynthesis was a plant thing. I wonder how Rowlet learned to perform such a feat. This means that this Pokemon is a flying plant or somehow learned this from a plant. I do not know what to make of this, but okay. Its other entries make more sense as when Rowlet is hunting its prey, it launches its sharp feathers at the prey and when it is close to its prey it will viciuously kick it. Cool an entry explaining how it hunts for its food, but I still do not get the plant part.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 1.85 in / 4.7 cm
Width: 1.83 in / 4.64 cm
Depth: 1.86 in / 4.72 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes: This model is quite simple and a good model for beginners to build. Build the model from the top down and close the model with the piece with no tabs at the bottom of the model. The tail should allow the model to stand by itself. Besides that I hope you enjoy building and stay tune! 

1 comment: