Saturday, December 19, 2020

Chibi Deoxys (Normal Form)


Commentary:
Before I begin, I do not believe I am making the other forms of Deoxys anytime soon, so please do not ask for me to make it. Anyways, I have never caught this Pokemon in any mainstream Pokemon game, but I came very "close." Google was quite new when I younger and I did not understand many concepts in Pokemon yet especially the idea of mystery gift. In Pokemon FireRed and Emerald, I knew there was a way to get Deoxys because I had seen people being able to catch it on YouTube. I looked everywhere and took many days trying to find a way to get onto Birth Island. I eventually gave up and it was not until a few years later that I learned that Deoxys was part of a past mystery gift event and I would not be able to get it. And it every game since I have not caught a Deoxys. 

Pokedex:
Deoxys Pokedex entry is quite cool. It is a mutated space virus that eventually became a Pokemon. The crystalline in the center of its body acts as its brain. Let me be honest this Pokemon reminds of Ironman with its red color scheme and important part of its body exposed. At the same time, its Pokedex entry reminds me of Venom as they are both viruses from space. So, this Pokemon is just two superheroes in one. For second I thought Venom was part of D.C. but remembered it was a part of Marvel. Good thing I remembered because I was going to make a joke that D.C. and Marvel seemed to work together to make a character for the first time, but now I cannot so you get a sad closing to this section.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 3.00 in / 7.62 cm
Width: 2.36 in / 5.99 cm
Depth:  1.64 in / 4.17 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes:  The only possible problem with this model is getting this model to stand up straight. The model can stand up by itself, but it is at angle. You can play with the legs of the body by trying to invert part of them or just lean it against something to get it to stand up straight. Besides that, enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment