Friday, December 18, 2020

Chibi Snorunt

 


Commentary: 
I have no stories or recollection of this Pokemon. All I know is that Ash had a Snorunt in the anime at some point and evolved it to become a Glalie. That is it. So in my opinion, this Pokemon looks like a triangular version of me when I get really cold🥶.

Recently I worked with Paperpokes to help build a larger and "normal" version of Snorunt. If you are interested in building the larger model visit http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2020/12/snorunt.html
Pokedex Entry:
This Pokemon seems like a good luck eskimo. It is said that this Pokemon live in groups under leaves, can survive in temperatures of -150 degrees Fahrenheit, and eat ice to survive. Makes sense this Pokemon survives in cold habitats and relies on snow and ice to survive. But what caught me off guard when the sword pokedex entries states that it can cause heavy snow. WHAT, WHAT WHAT?!😲 it can control the weather? So all entries conclude it is a cute Pokemon that lives in the snow and then all of a sudden Snorunt turns into a God that can control the weather. I am going to assume this is a one off because it is not mentioned in any other generation's pokedex entry.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 1.85 in / 4.7 cm
Width: 1.69 in / 4.29 cm
Depth: 1.64 in / 4.17 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: None. Enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment