Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Chibi Cressilia


Commentary:
Why is this Pokemon so bulky? Before I begin the story I have to admit this Pokemon is quite cool and a good tank. I never used this Pokemon during a playthrough, but I have faced this Pokemon many times in Pokemon Showdown. Whenever I got bored in school, I would play Pokemon Showdown as it was one of a handful of games not blocked school. I would play randomized teams as I never really want to sit around for an hour and build a complex team. I faced Cressilia a handful of times, but every time I played it, my friend would use one calm mind and I would never be able to one-shot or two-shot it, allowing it to use recover. This Pokemon would just sit there and sweep my team with whatever two attacking moves it had. You are probably expecting me to say I was able to find a way to beat it, but I never really did. I just remember getting lucky once and landing a critical hit with a mega horn from Nidoking who was running a choice band. Besides that, Cressilia swept my team every other time๐Ÿ˜•.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, this Pokemon represents the crescent moon and provides a joyful dream to whomever possesses one of its feathers. I was not going to write anything more than that sentence or I was going to write something like this Pokemon just represents a moon .... but I was thinking. Where are Cressilia's feather's located? This Pokemon does not look like it has feathers in any pictures in the anime, games, or any other media, so where does the feather come from?

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.85 in / 7.24 cm
Width: 2.39 in / 6.07 cm
Depth 3.52 in / 8.94 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: The only difficulty is building the head. I would highly recommend bring up the PDO of it when you are building it. I would suggest folding the big headpiece and then attach the face, in which you will need to trim a little bit to fit snuggly, after everything is attached (the face, ball on the face and headpiece) then you can close the head piece with the piece with no tabs. Also place a small weight in the body so the model can standup by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment