Saturday, April 30, 2022

Chibi Primarina

 


Commentary:
Alright if you have read my opinion about the other Pokemon in this evolution line, you are probably expecting me to bash this Pokemon. Well... I did hate this Pokemon AT FIRST. It just didn't seem like a Pokemon and one I would quickly forget. But as time moved on this Pokemon started to grow on me. It is not one of my favorite Pokemon but it seems to have moved to the more acceptable category in my tier list (if I were to create a tier list). The design is simple as it is a combination of a sea lion and a mermaid, it has a rare typing of water and fairy, and lastly I remember using it a couple of times in showdown and it can be a decent specially defensive wall. The only thing that kind of bugs me is: how is the gender ratio  87.5% male to 12.5% female. I feel like for this Pokemon in particular it should be the other way around. But hey that's just my opinion.





Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, unlike Brionne, Primarina is mainly a singer. Primarina still uses its water balloon to attack but it controls it through singing. This makes song Primarina's choice of attack and providing daily maintenance throat is a trainers main priority to keep this Pokemon strong.

Fun Facts:
1. Primarina is based off a sea lion and mermaid and possesses abilities of a siren. (See compared to its other evolution, quite straightforward design and origins)

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.99 in / 7.59 cm
Width: 1.54 in / 3.91 cm
Depth: 3.63 in / 9.22 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is somewhat difficult to build. Refer to the video down below (When I have time😅) if you have any questions not mentioned in the rest of this section. The reason this model is quite difficult to build is because building the hair braids. When making the boxy "S" shape part of the model, first make the two "L" shapes together and allow the glue to dry. Then building like 5 of the white diamond pieces. Why I say about 5 because that is how many I used but you may use less or more depending on how detailed you want this part of the model look. What you do next is glue one of the diamond to the connection area of the hair and then attach the other diamonds around the connection point of the two "L" pieces. Depending on how close you want to place these diamond pieces will determine how many you need to make. Once done, you will then attach the boxy "S" shape to the head and repeat the same process over again. Hopefully this makes sense and leave any questions you have in the comment section below. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment