Thursday, December 23, 2021

Monkeyopolis (0-0-5 Monkey Village)

 


Commentary:
I believe this tower makes money every round, by sacrificing Banana Farms to the upgrade. Furthermore it also providing extra bonuses to the nearby monkeys. I also made this tower because it makes a good mini village with my other models. That is about it.








Entry:
The tower absorbs all nearby Banana farms to make room for nearby monkeys

Model Details:
Pages: 13
Height: 10.00 in / 25.40 cm
Width: 7.72 in /  19.60 cm
Depth: 6.93 in / 17.60 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is kinda of difficult. I recommend download Pepakura viewer to see where all the pieces go. In general this model is more tedious than anything else. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment