Thursday, November 26, 2020

Chibi Corviknight


Commentary:
I never played Sword and Shield so I never used this Pokemon. All I know is that this is a bulky Pokemon and kind of like another version of Skarmory. To be honest, when I first saw this Pokemon, I thought this Pokemon evolved from Skarmory due to it just looking like a bigger and darker shade of Skarmory. Besides that, I have no clue about any details regarding Corvinight.

I helped Paperpokes make a more detailed model of this Pokemon for Thanksgiving. If you want to go and build a more detailed version of this Pokemon go visit: http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2020/11/corviknight.html



Pokedex Entry:
So this Pokemon reign over the Galar region and the black luster of its body causes terror into the heart of the foes and acts as the taxi service of the Galar region. I find it kinda of funny that one of the most intimidating Pokemon in the Galar region provides the taxi service region. I mean at least you know the service will be safe as no one will think about attacking it.

Model Details
Pages: 2
Height: 2.50 in / 6.35 cm
Width: 2.58 in / 6.55 cm
Depth: 3.52 in / 8.94 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes:  The model is not too difficult to build. The problem I had was getting the model to stand by itself. What I did was use the tail and two legs to create a tripod allowing the model to stand by itself. I also placed half an eraser cap in the model to counteract the weight of the head. The combination of the additions allowed the model to stand. I hope you enjoy building, stay tuned and visit... to download and build the more detailed version of this Pokemon.

5 comments:

  1. It looks very cool friend, will you also make models of the galar pokemon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. make chibi rookidee plz i really want to make rookidee but it is not there on paperpokes so plz make one here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe in the future but at the moment no. I am truly sorry, but I am learning a new program in the coming weeks in attempt to possible make one.

      Delete
  3. Crafter Wong podrías hacer uno de Kyogre?

    ReplyDelete