Monday, November 23, 2020

Chibi Ivysaur

 


Commentary: 
I have neutral opinions about this Pokemon. I do not despise it but it is not like near my favorite Pokemon. The Bulbasaur line is my favorite Kanto starter but I never seem to grow attached to this Pokemon as I always just saw it as a middle stage before getting to Venusaur. 

Pokedex Entry
I actually like this Pokemon's pokedex entry. Because the flower on its back is extremely heavy, it has to adapt and grows strong legs and loses it ability to stand on its hind legs. Furthermore, it seems that once the bud on its back blooms🌻, it evolves and becomes a Venusaur. The evolution of this Pokemon makes sense with nature and how nature works so I mean this makes me like this Pokemon a little nit more.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 1.70 in / 4.32 cm
Width: 1.60 in / 4.06 cm
Depth: 2.72 in / 6.91 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is straightforward to build and I have no suggestions to provide so enjoy building and stay tuned!



2 comments:

  1. i love this model and so far i made the head, body and the bud. But i can't figure out how the leaves attach and your head on the picture looks different at the neck too. Do i need to "push" the neck area of the head inwards? also i cut out all 4 printed leaves and on your picture it looks like it's only 3 and they're also differently attached than i can figure out with the flaps.. please help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sina, I am glad to hear that you are enjoying making the model. Regarding the neck, I do believe I made a small dent in it so the head and body would look at little bit cleaner when glued together.
      Regarding the leaves, I disregard the tabs on the leaves. I put them on just in case but I normally trim the tabs off and glue the white parts of the leaves together so the leaf looks green on both sides. You can make the model with 4 leaves, but I personally thought it looked cleaner with just 3 hence why there is only 3 in the picture.
      When attaching the leaves I building the body attach the head and then just freehand glue the leaves to the back (just put them in a way that looks nice) and then I finally glue the bulb on top.
      Hopefully this helps😁

      Delete