Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Chibi Chimchar

Commentary: 
This was the last Sinnoh starter I ever used in generation 4 games. I played through Diamond and I never restarted the game because I did not want to lose my progress for my first ever game. I received an Empoleon from my friend but never a Pokemon from the Chimchar line. When Platinum came out, I knew I was going to pick Chimchar as my starter. Let me just say, beating Roark was a moutain of a task to complete. At first, I tried beating Roark by just using Chimchar, but I am pretty sure you can guess what happened counting the typing. Because I lost to Roark so many times, my Chimchar eventually evolved into a Monferno and learned Mach Punch (Before you ask, I did not save before fighting a gym leader I just kept losing and losing and losing until I beat the boss). Well I still lost to Roark's Cranidos. Eventually, I decided to catch a Machop and train it up. After probably three hours of failing beating Roark I finally beat him with level 20s Monferno and Machop😅. 

Pokedex Entry:
Well this Pokemon's entries revolve around Chimchar's tail. Instead of going completely dark like Charmander's entry, regarding its tail, Nintendo made Chimchar's entry very cute. Chimchar extinguishes its flame when it goes to sleep to prevent the flame from possibly burning something, Chimchar's flame is so strong that it cannot be extinguished by rain and if its tail flame is week, the Pokemon is sick. I do not know what to say but issa cute entry.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.20 in / 5.56 cm
Width: 1.67 in / 4.24 cm
Depth: 1.16 in / 2.95 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes: Easy and simple model to build. Use the flame to create a tripod with the legs to get the model to stand up by itself. Besides that, enjoy building and stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment