Friday, November 13, 2020

Chibi Latios

 \


Commentary:
After beating the Pokemon league for the first time in Pokemon Emerald, I did not read the text on what my mom had to say. I just assumed it was boring text and I furiously jammed the "A" button hoping to continue my journey. I did not think much of it, but when I double checked serebii to make sure I had caught all the legendary Pokemon in the game, I saw that I had not caught Latios and Latias and wondered why. Welp😅... I guess I should listen to my mom more often. I completely ignored the game asking which legendary Pokemon I wanted. So for the next few hours, I searched for the roaming Pokemon I had jammed the "A" button for. I eventually found the Pokemon, but after a couple of days I ran out of patience catching this Pokemon and did not replay the game to catch both roaming Pokemon until I beat Pokemon SoulSilver.

Pokedex Entry:
Accordance to the Pokedex, this Pokemon can fly faster than jet planes and dislikes fighting. So, I have two question regarding these entries. Number one☝, I have a huge question regarding the speed stat in Pokemon. Since Electrode has a higher speed stat🏃‍♂️ then Latios (Because electrode is 4th fastest Pokemon in the game) does that mean Electrode is zooming around the floor at speeds faster than a jet plane. Because then Electrode is a huge hazard as it can zoom around and if it hit someone that person is definitely losing a leg and do not get me started on how deadly Electrodes can be if there was a war. Number two✌, if this Pokemon dislikes fighting does this mean the user is forcing Latios against its will to fight against a Caterpie😜. Does this mean everytime you use this Pokemon in a battle you are ruining your relationship/ happiness value with Latios, since you are forcing it to do something it hates, and thus Latios would be more like a trophy rather than a threat against your opponent?

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.50 in / 6.35 cm
Width: 2.93 in / 7.44 cm
Depth: 3.56 in / 9.04 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Like Latias, the model is simple to build. The difficulty comes in getting the model to stand by itself. What I did was I placed a penny, a small weight will do like an eraser cap, and I made a small dent for the focal point in which I wanted the model to balance on. I have inserted a picture below to show what I did to get the model to stand. I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment