Saturday, August 22, 2020

Chibi Kyurem



Commentary:
 I did play Black and White one and two, but I do not remember much about this Pokemon. I just remember being surprised that this was the cover Pokemon for Black and White 2 and that I wanted to play Pokemon Black 2 because I thought the Kyurem combination with Zekrom was cooler than the one with Reshiram. 

 Also, fun fact, this model was the quickest turn around for a model I have made. Please do not expect this quick of a turnaround as classes start next week for me...so yeahπŸ˜“. I have models planned for the upcoming times so do not worry about further posts, I have them covered. 

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.75 in / 6.99 cm
Width: 3.81 in / 9.68 cm
Depth: 5.11 in / 12.98 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: The head is the hardest part of the model to build. Before I start talking about how to build the head, I need to cover the other parts of the model. First, I put exactly three pennies inside the body and then used the tail to make a tripod with the legs to allow the model to stand up as at an angle close to 180 degrees. For the wings I tried to make them as easy possible but use Pepakura to make sure the build of the wings is correct (You can download Pepakura under the important links tab and click open PDOs).

For the head I recommend building the blue section of the face first and make sure to fold all the possible folds (I had to keep Pepakura open on my computer when making the model). Next, I cut out the eyes from the head and just glued them directly to the blue section and I continued to build the head.



Then I lined up the bottom part up of the head to the bottom of the head and trimmed the top part to allow it to comfortably fit with the blue part of the head. I also attached the yellow piece on top of the face.

Lastly, I attached the back of the head to the front of the head. If you have not noticed I did not close the back of the head. Once the glue dries, I put my toothpick inside the head and pushed out parts of the back of the head that was crushed and to push out parts to make sure the transition from the front of the head to the back of the head is smooth. When you like the position of the back part of the head in accordance with the front part of the head, you can close the back of the head.
Besides the head the model is straightforward and simple. If you have any questions about the model just post them in the comments section below. Hopefully, you enjoy building and stay tune!

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. Rlly awesome.. ⭐
    Pls make Cresselia ,Garchomp,and any of Shinx evolutions any future time possible.
    Thnx. 🐼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will start working on it, but I do not know when it will be finished

      Delete
    2. Totally fine.
      Take yr time 🌹

      Delete