Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Chibi Bulbasaur



Commentary: 
I think if you read the other generation one starters' commentary sections, you can conclude that Bulbasaur is my favorite generation one starter. Well, just to confirm, Bulbasaur is my favorite generation one starter. When I first played FireRed and Bulbasaur reached level 13 (I had to look this fact on Serebii), I allowed the Bulbasaur to learn poison powder and sleep powder giving me the move set of vine whip, leech seed, poison powder and sleep powder. Let us just say I had a huge problem defeating any Pokemon that resisted grass type moves (which is surprising a lot from other in game trainers like team rocket). I would never line up with that move set again, but this problem taught me the importance of diversifying my team as I had to heavily rely on a Pidgey, Buttefree, and Pikachu in the beginning of the game. 

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 1.60 in / 4.06 cm
Width: 1.44 in / 3.66 cm
Depth: 2.52 in / 6.40 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes: Again, this model is easy to build, so stay tuned and enjoy building! 

1 comment:

  1. And they're done.. A real hardwork apparently.
    Rlly awesome.. 🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete