Saturday, August 15, 2020

Chibi Squirtle



Commentary: 
Just to remind you that this section is about my opinions about the Pokemon. In my opinion Squirtle is my least favorite starter Pokemon from the first region. The design of the Pokemin is brilliant and cute and when it evolves to Blastoise gains water cannons as part of its arm (like thats is cool). I just never seemed to choose this Pokemon that often when starting the game as I felt like I was limiting my team selection. Because I liked having a diverse team to take on the game, Squirtle would take up the water-type Pokemon slot of my team leaving out many types of water-types. Pokemon such as Gyarados, Tentacruel, Starmie, Golduck, Poliwrath, Slowbro, Dewgong or Vaporeon would not be used in the play through (never wanted to use a Seaking ever in a playthrough. If you have used Seaking in a playthrough tell me about it in the comments below). I felt there seemed to lack a plethora of quality fire and grass/bug type Pokemon in Generation 1 (Besides maybe Arcanine, Ninetales, Flareon, Vileplume and Victreebel), thus I used my starter to fill the gap. Therefore, I rarely chose Squirtle as my starter (Once I learned how to beat Brock with Charmander I chose Charmamnder many more runs) and thus did not create many memories (a stronger bond) with this Pokemon. I will admit though the Squirtle Squad in the anime is awesome and amazing and I love creation of those Squirtle.     

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.15 in / 5.46 cm
Width:  1.48 in / 3.76 cm
Depth: 2.15 in / 5.46 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Again, this model is not too difficult to build and it is a great model for someone who wants to learn to build their own papercrafts. By the recent trend I think most people can guess the next Pokemon in which I will release so enjoy building and stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Cool there, next model is obvious indeed.
    Lemme guess πŸ€”,yu planning on making the different generations starters? I guess I'll wait and see anyway.
    GL 🀞

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good design friend, this one you can do kyurem chibi design from pokemon rumble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will start working on it. I will aim to release it maybe the end of this month or beginning of next we will see.

      Delete