Saturday, April 16, 2022

Chibi Popplio


Commentary:
I am going to be completely honest regarding this Pokemon. I don't like it. It is like a combination of a dog, with its floppy ears and face, and a seel. Furthermore, whats with its snout and nose. The snout looks out of place and its nose looks like the one clowns wear...so I'm lost. Maybe if it was not a combination of such random animals combined together I would like it, but IN MY OPINION, I'm not  huge fan of this design

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Popplio snorts body fluid (hehe) and blows balloons in which it smashes into its opponent to deal a lot of damage (I am assuming that is what is at the end of its nose but it still looks like a clown nose).

Fun Facts:
1. Popplio is known as the sea lion Pokemon, sharing the category with seel and Dewgong
2.Popplio's name is a combination of a sea lion pup (pop in hawaiian) and īlio-holo-i-ka-uaua which is sea lion monk in hawaiian.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 1.80 in / 4.57 cm
Width: 1.96 in / 4.98 cm
Depth: 2.33 in / 5.93 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is very simple I cannot think of any suggestions to make. So... besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

2 comments: