Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Chibi Fuecoco

 


Commentary:

WHEN the shiny is released remind me to add the pdf for the shiny versions and to flesh out the rest of this post.

Regarding my opinion on this Pokemon, I like it. It is a fire dinosaur that have a hint of looking like an apple (I know we have flapple but the apple reference is not as prominent in this Pokemon). It does have a hint of Gible in it, making this model a little easier to make, I am actually excited to see what this Pokemon final evolution will be. The only thing I don't understand about Fuecoco is why did GameFreak slap a piece of American cheese on Fuecoco's belly. Did it just go to America and took as a souvenir and didn't know were to put it? I don't know but this starter Pokemon looks pretty cool and pretty promising for a pretty cool final evolution

Pokedex Entry:
🤷‍♂️

Fun Facts:
1. This Pokemon is a fiery Crocodile ( I don't care its a dinosaur in my eyes)

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height:  2.40 in / 6.10 cm
Width: 2.11 in /  5.36 cm
Depth: 2.12 in / 5.38 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. I will mention that you will build the model from the top down, but you will NOT start with the top top piece of the model (the piece with no tabs). The top top piece will be used to close the model so you can apply pressure from inside the model when building the legs. If you any other concerns when making the model, refer to the video down below. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment